Burglary Brook Court Horton
The Police are appealing for information about a burglary at a home on Brook Court and Horton. The burglary happened on 5th December between 9.10pm and 9.40opm.
The offender or offenders forced entry to the home by dislodging the conservatory window and then attempted entry into the patio doors, the offenders were then disturbed by the home owner.
Nothing was stolen
Did you witness anything? Did you see anyone or any vehicle(s) in the area that looked suspicious? If so, then please contact Northamptonshire Police on 101 quoting ref: 22000712663. Alternatively you can report online here.
You can also pass on information anonymously to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
If you have CCTV relating to this incident, please send to email@example.com quoting ref: 22000712663.
Choose either residential or business burglary crime prevention advice below, remove information that isn't relevant:
- Burglars often break in at the rear of properties. Ensure your rear garden is secure at all times with 1.8m perimeter fence/wall/gate and keep all gates locked
- Make sure the front of your property is easily seen – fences and hedges should not be more than 1 metre high
- Install dusk to dawn lighting above your front door
- Keep your doors locked at all times – so many burglars just walk in – don't make it easy for them!
- If you're not in the room, close the window
- Make sure you're house looks occupied, leave lights on when you're out. Use timer switches for when you're away
- Security products help to deter and detect crime Get Smart Security With Ring Doorbells, Cams & Security Systems
- More crime prevention advice can be found on the Northamptonshire Police websiteand on the Neighbourhood Watch website.
If you would like to contact your local policing team, visit the Policing in Your Areasection of our website.
Posted: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 09:26 by Alison Benson